Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Everything's in order in a black hole






















N o t h i n g ' s a s p r e t t y a s t h e p a s t t h o u g h . . .



Le Voyage Dans La Lune.Der Himmel über Berlin. Vicky Cristina Barcelona Qui êtes-vous, Polly Maggoo.La Dolce Vita.Vozvrashcheniye. Trainspotting. lost in translation. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
The Piano.Atonement. Anna (1967). Twin Peaks.Notebook on Cities and Clothes. CQ. Blow Up.
The Fall. UNE FEMME ES TUNE FEMME.The Conformist.

movie stills source: tfs

3 comments:

  1. I just thought that I would comment just to say that I am very sorry I just saw some beautiful pictures and I forgot to give credit. Thank you for reminding me and in the future I will always give credit from what ever source I get my picture from.

    Sorry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this post really inspiring, I shall have to check out some of those films.
    love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many gorgeous photos


    I'm actually living at UH, but my home is in Sugar land :)

    ReplyDelete