Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Architecture Absurdity

I decided since I have a weird fascination with Architecture
that I should do a blog post dedicated just to that,
So here it is.
All of the following have already been made OR are in the process of being built.
I'll keep you updated for further projects...










Tokyo's Reverse Destiny Lofts

Twin Towers In Penang by Asymptote












Kanagawa Institute of Technology Pavilion


The Netherlands Institute for Sounds and Vision



The Ring House in Tokyo





Chanel's Mobile Art Container


FILMPORT Studio Complex



Hydropolis Underwater Hotel



Soviet Union Buildings


Transportable Puma Store


In the artistic hub of Amsterdam North, The Matchbox Building


4 comments:

  1. The Ring House in Tokyo is most def my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is like a murder waiting to happen! I've seen those crazy asian horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 7th one down of the garage reminds me of Iron Man lol.
    -Hollyyyy :)

    PS- I like all the pictures on your blog! How do you find all of these??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the ring house! such inspiring imagery!

    x oriwa editorial

    ReplyDelete